Thursday, September 11, 2003

People tell me, more often than I would like honestly, that I look like I'm carrying the weight of the world on my sholders. I guess it happens more often than I'd like because when it does happen, it meens that there is something on my mind, but I can't share it with anyone. I feel at times that I'm too stupid to share my feelings. I groom myself as a writer, but when it comes to actually expressing myself out loud, it ends up becoming a game I can't win and I don't know the rules to. Truth be told I'm not good with words. I'm not good at judging people. I don't understand a lot of things. Some things I truly don't care about, and when I encounter other people who do, I get rattled. I also have taught myself to be a bit of a man when it comes to crying. I can pretty much get away with a Depp-like "Crybaby" tear and a lot of sniffling. I wasn't always like that.

What makes a person? You are what you eat. Who you associate with. Where you live, what you do.

No comments: