Monday, October 13, 2003

Another thing about the West End that is pissing me off as more signs go up in people's lawns. If you are against the issue (#47) , you are NOT against Lakewood becoming a better place. The people who say "if you are not for us you are against us" are lazy, stupid and unimaginative. That's why I am all for supporting development that will bring people to this diverse and interesting area - but only the people who want to sell should have their houses torn down. Also, the East end (closer to Cleveland) would be a more useful place for development, since it keeps people closer to the action of a big city.

I really don't think another mall will do this city or this world any good. I support local merchants and there needs to be more of them.

I have felt very overwhelmed lately with politics, work, home, and the seasons changing. It just doesn't get any easier does it?

No comments: