Friday, April 16, 2010

Tweet-lation Re: Kick-Ass and C2E2

I don't think Ebert liked Kick-Ass. He also said that all Chicago critics panned it.

But the fans tweet:
"It lives up to it's name"
"Go see this movie"
"Kick-Ass" was pretty freaking sweet. It really crept up on me and floored me. I was head over heels by the end"
"heard the phrase "kick-tastic" more tonight then I ever have before or ever will in my life. :)"
"I fucking loved kick-ass"
"KICK ASS the greatest film ever!"
"
Kick-Ass reminds me once more that films can be great AND original at the same time. 5 out of 5"
"
Holy shit! Kick-Ass was fucking awesome!! I can't wait to see it again, and I wish the sequel came out tomorrow!!!!"
"
NYTimes comment: "For the sheer joy of being at the movies KICK ASS is the best film since The Sound of Music"–Paul H, Manchester, England"
"
Exactly what I thought. It's like... every major action star crammed into one kick ass movie!!!!"


C2E2 updates coming fast and furious on the iPhone app and at http://www.mediumatlarge.net/
Sadly Anthony Michael Hall will no longer be at C2E2.

One more completely unrelated thing:

Tomorrow is the start of the Madison Farmer's Market - the LARGEST producer-only farmers market in the country (which ruined me for all other farmers markets... expectation set too high.)

No comments: