Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Little Pony Customs

Hi there! I am a toycutter. That is, I take formerly collectible toys and transform them into custom works of art. Some people consider this abuse, in the same way some fans of the original VW Bug consider alterations to be "bug abuse." I understand where you are coming from, but I think the number of customs don't necessarily effect the number of people looking for originals, and in fact increase the value of said originals. It may be harsh, but that's consumerism, baby!

Here are the two customs I have made so far (please click for more pic!):






















































To keep them all together, here are some links for customizing ponies:

My Little Pony Arena
My Little Pony Trading Post

Collectors' Guide

Restoration Guide
A Minty step by step custom


Some cool customs
Aikarin - some really nice customs
My Little Customs
Custom Cove

No comments: