Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Hello all

I have wanted to jump back on here for quite sometime. You should check on out my homepage as well as my ‘zine page because things they have been a changin’. This blog was actually supposed to supersede the seasonal schedule held to by my other pages and my published ‘zine, but I don’t updated it as much as I’d like. Still, considering I’m working two jobs besides self-publisher, I don’t beat myself up too much about it.

Also, I just realized in the updation process, that I hold a venerable empire of free websites. From my resume site, to my main home page, to this blog site, I control about half a dozen different accounts. That’s insane. No wonder I never have time to update anything, I have too much brainspace wasted remembering passwords!
Ah – anyway, I do have stuff to talk about. But it’s raining outside and its time to feed the cats. We’ll see if I get around to updating this blog before next month.

No comments: