Monday, April 10, 2006

A note to Uhaul -

A note to Uhaul -

Monday 2/27/2006 cont.

I know you probably don’t have to advertising, being the first name that springs to mind when people are thinking about renting a moving truck. However, I would encourage you, more as a sort of public service, to advertise the worth in at least getting a quote when moving, no matter how long or short the journey. It did not even enter my mind to get a quote when I was moving across the country, mainly because I was relying on bad second-hand information as to how expensive it would be. I would also like to see you pose the possibility to people who think they can drive themselves that it might be better to get a tow bar to transport their vehicle to their final destination. It would allow the person to transport more stuff and would save wear and tear on the vehicle. Also, I think people would be amazed as to the number of locations where Uhauls can be rented. They are available absolutely everywhere. Anyway, think about it.

No comments: