Friday, August 29, 2008

Kumoricon - pre con

Well I've never been good at on the fly / off the cuff blogging but thought I'd try.

I am at the Double Tree Hotel Lloyd Center in Portland getting ready for Kumoricon 2008 which starts at 8 a.m. tomorrow. I still have a lot to do.

I was back in town since Sunday August 24, staying with a friend and working out of my old office. It was good to be back, but still slightly odd. My friend described it as "opening up a Superman comic and Superman suddenly has a mustache. No one mentions it. He can still leap tall buildings with a single bound, but it's just sorta weird."

Now I need to go down and check out the con space, figure out what to do with two pallets worth of Bawls energy drink, dig through a pile of donated items to find out what goes to the action and what goes elsewhere, and go to a dinner at 6:30. Off I go.

No comments: