Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just what I need-another weekend project!

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-11293_7-6246557-1.html?tag=rb_mtx;wp_body

I have always been an audio bug. I really like radio, and have since I was a kid. My parents gave me tape players and records to mess around with and I got hooked.

So I wonder why I didn't realize the capacity of podcasting until now... what can I say? I'm a late bloomer. Also, within the past few weeks I have downloaded two radio programs-Punky Radio (funny, British and very punk) and OtakuNation (which left much to be desired.)

My first (literally) podcasting test is here. Click to hear the MP3 ( mine plays via Qucktime) or right click and "save link as" to download the MP3 (this was done using Firefox so other operating systems may have different wording.)

Note: The audio was recorded with a USB headset mic. Ben Merens was on in the background but the ambient music was downloaded from Flash Kit and was created by MACH NEW MEDIA at http://www.machnewmedia.com.

More podcasting for dummies.

No comments: